The next Closers update is right around the corner! After downtime on Monday, August 13 at 10 p.m. PDT, you can log in and start enjoying the new content, including:
Special Operative Nata
Nata can now be promoted to Special Operative.
- The Special Operative Promotion quests starts at level 67 in the Sky Ship Bridge.
Nata Leveling Event
- Special rewards available on your first login— including Gardening and Maid Vouchers —and then at levels 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 75, and 80. If your Nata has already reached a given milestone level, you’ll receive the appropriate rewards with no additional play requirement.
Nata Crafting Event
- Completing sectors with Nata earns you materials you can use to craft event rewards.
Nata Special Operative Costume
- Completing the Special Operative Promotion quest awards the player with a temporary costume box, and the option to craft a permanent version.
All the above Nata events will end with the Monday, September 10 maintenance.
Craft fireworks and get rewards and buffs!
- Players can get fireworks items via in-game content.
- Players can use fireworks items to acquire Festival points; the better the fireworks, the more Festival points! These points will be tallied per account (even across servers).
- When you hit certain milestones for Festival points, you’ll receive a Black Lambs/Wolf Dogs Gift Buff, which will be applied to all your characters, across all servers.
- The Black Lambs and Wolf Dogs Gift Buff can reach a maximum level of 10 depending on accumulated points, and the higher the level, the better the buffs will be.
Look for more information on fireworks festivities next week!
- Added Nata Special Operative Starter Pack
- Added Mini Nata pet
- Added Fan-made costumes from other Closers territories!
- Added discounted bundles of Warm Spa and Marine Washing Machines
- We’re adding Hip-Hop costumes.
- We’re bringing back Spa costumes, with new characters.
- We’re removing the Bitna Bunny costumes and the Violet Housekeeper costumes.