The first weekend of the Closers Alpha Test has come to a close, but we're not done yet!
Over this past weekend you played more than 4,710 hours. That's about 196 days' worth of gaming, squeezed into a mere three days!
We also saw 72 of you reach past level 50. We even saw three people reach max level! That's an impressive feat!
You also reported a good number of bugs that we hadn't spotted yet, including a crash bug related to Misteltein's Air Lance skill. Thanks! We plan to have it fixed by this coming weekend's test.
We have also heard your feedback regarding Stamina, and feel good going into the second weekend with our current system. So be sure to buy those Stamina potions in the craft shop!
This is only the start, and we have added details for the next Alpha Weekends below. So get ready to log in again, and play some more, and report all the bugs you can find!
- Friday, September 15, 8 a.m. PDT to Sunday, September 17 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Friday, September 22, 8 a.m. PDT to Sunday, September 24 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Friday, September 29, 8 a.m. PDT to Sunday, October 01 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Friday, October 06, 8 a.m. PDT to Sunday, October 08 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Friday, October 13, 8 a.m. PDT to Sunday, October 15 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
- Friday, October 20, 8 a.m. PDT to Sunday, October 22 at 11:59 p.m. PDT
If you got access to our Alpha, but missed out on the full first weekend of the Closers Alpha Test, don't worry! You will be able to continue to participate in the rest of the Alpha weekends! So log in and play!
If you've already signed up for the Alpha, keep watching your email to see if you're in!
Since this is an Alpha, we expect you to find some issues, so please head over to the forums here to report any issues you encounter, and check out all the known issues currently in the game.
And be sure to check out all the Events we have planned for Alpha here.
And thank you, for helping us make Closers the best game it can be!